Careers @ Orbit
Do you want to do programming without politics and bureaucracy? Do want to solve challenging problems in a supportive and friendly atmosphere? Join Orbit! We offer competitive salaries, full health benefits, and 401(k).
Work with highly educated programmers on the cutting edge of industrial automation and CAD/CAM research. The majority of our programmers have Ph.D. or M.S. degrees in computer science or related fields.
Sharpen your programming skills while solving problems to benefit companies and organizations all over the world.
Work in a friendly environment with flexible hours.
Live in beautiful Orange County, California.
Sales Account Manager
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the sale, including: Source leads, qualify
customer leads, buying process, competition, assess customer internal
politics, secure invitation to propose, create proposals, proposal
follow-up and close.
- Sell to single plants and leverage these into multi-plant/enterprise
- Work closely with management and engineering groups within company.
- Sales background with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Products sold in the past can include plant-wide to enterprise-wide
software, complex hardware systems, or other technical process
manufacturing items with a selling price between $20,000 to $200,000 per
- Successful track record to quota.
- Strong understanding of the relationship sales process.
- Specific experience with discrete manufacturing - job shops, mass
production factories, and everything in between.
- PLC based software experience a plus.
Skills and Approach:
- Ability to navigate through prospect organizations to create leads and
assess politics. Manage and lead to sale close.
- Ability to create relationships and get qualifying information.
- Comfort level with plant managers, senior plant engineers, corporate
- Ability to create and manage action items and project task list, both
externally and internally.
- Compelling speaker and presenter.
- Self starter.
- Willing to travel.
* Location: Orange County, CA
* Compensation: Base salary plus commission. Full benefits package.